Tuesday 25 March 2014

Gone Fishing

As you read this I'm on my hols - consider this a virtual postcard from the beach where me and Hubbie and the boy are sunning ourselves. The boy has stated his intention to eat ice cream and lollies on the beach every day, Hubbie wants to just get some sleep and I'm hoping to finish a book. Just one book, I'm not greedy.
Me and Hubbie in a rare photo together
The day before we left I donated blood and loaded up series 6 of Mad Men on my iPad as well as 6 Peppa Pig episodes and 10 Dora the Explorers. I've taken teabags - I can't be doing with Liptons which you always get abroad - and whole food bars as we're self catering so I've not entirely escaped cooking.
Sunshine and shades :)
So this comes to you via the magic of the internet - and a slight hope that it's not as hot there as it is here :) 
Even the cat will be sunbathing

This post is part of Mummy Never Sleeps joy filled linky #allthesmallthings 

All the Small Things - MummyNeverSleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment