- His brother is eating a banana - he doesn't want one, he's just crying about it
- He wants to ride his scuttlebug and I want to put him in his carseat
- His baby cousin is crying in pain and he wants to show empathy with him.
- He wants Daddy to carry him, not to ride his scooter home.
Big Boy is crying because:
- Daddy found all the wrappers in the bin and knows he took 5 packs of fruit strings and 2 packs of bear fruit from the kitchen.
- Mummy knows he took a Kinder egg and Kinder chocolate bar and ate them in secret while she was out
- He's probably off his nut on sugar now
I am crying because:
- My son has eaten enough sugar to give diabetes to a hippopotamus
- I finally watched Amy and it made me feel so sad
- Supervet fixed the dog - then when we were watching Gogglebox I cried all over again when he couldn't fix the dog.
- Hubbie keeps leaving mugs with herbal teabags in them around the house - I now know why my friend hated it when I used to leave mugs with the dregs of tea in them on her sink drainer
- Every day I step on a rotting apple core that Hubbie has left lying around somewhere in the house - it's like the worst treasure hunt ever
At least half term is over now so we can all go back to normal.