Tuesday 25 November 2014

Five easy pieces

The one that made me smile: Neo meets his nemesis the doorstop dog. "what you staring at mutt ?"


The one that made me hold my breath: My boy appears to be doing military training !!


The one that made my eyes water: I think I'll give this naked farmers calendar to Fiona of Coombe Mill for Christmas - it did make her snort when I suggested that Farmer Nick might feature in it :)


The one that made me gasp with delight: I've waited 30 years to see Jesus and Mary Chain live and it was completely worth it. My ears have only just stopped ringing.


The one that made me nod appreciatively: I'm not going to explain this because if you're going to the show it will spoil it for you.

2 comments:

  1. Now I have snorted all over again seeing this post. I'll put Farmer Nick in the Coombe Mill gym in training for next year's edition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do your own Coombe Mill calendar (it doesn't have to be naked !!)
      Can't wait to see you all again in 3 weeks !!!

      Delete