|Me and my Mum at West Pier Brighton|
|Hubbie with Mother-in-law|
- He can brush his own teeth. I remember when he didn't have any teeth
- He chooses his own clothes - sometimes many times a day - and he checks himself in the mirror !
- He asks questions and responds to the answers - I remember when he would burble and smile at whatever I said *sighs longingly*
- He can use scissors - properly - this still makes me wince and I keep wanting to take them out of his hands
- He can hold a conversation with a pilot, a cab driver or an airport official. I know adults who can't do this !
- He knows to speak up and look at his grandparents who are deaf when he talks to them - he doesn't shout
- He corrects me. Often. It drives me crazy
- He calls for me when he is hurt or upset - it makes me feel important - one day he won't
Whatever you do I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day :)
|Me with my one day old boy|