Wednesday 26 October 2016

Taking a break from being Mum & Dad

So we celebrated ten years of marriage this weekend. Our first child-free break in.. like ever.

We started off with dinner at The Mariners Public House in Rock. They kindly gave us prosecco to celebrate and we had a wonderful meal:


The view from our apartment in the morning was just wonderful. Swans, ducks and geese outside and a lovely sunny vista.


Then a visit to the Eden Project - I love it here and it's my idea of a great day out.


Hubbie got to be in Game of Thrones:


I got to pretend to be a cabbage patch kid:


Then on a visit to Mevagissy we decided to take a break from the pouring rain and be a bit soppy:





On our actual anniversary we had a lovely dinner in Padstow at Stein's seafood restaurant:


It's great to be Mr and Mrs for a few days, but going back to being Mummy and Daddy was pretty great too. When it was all done I decided that I need to remember this:

No comments:

Post a Comment