I've said before that I don't make resolutions, but I try to have goals or aims that are achievable. I'm keeping it simple this year so hopefully I'll have a good chance of making progress.
So, in no particular order:
1. I will finish an entire book (no, kids' books don't count)
2. I'm committed to building Baby Boy's vocabulary from Daddy, Mama, Bubba (brother), bubbles, bowl and more.
3. I'm going to use my time constructively when the boys are at school and pre-school. It's only 3 hours, but I'll make it count.
4. The great declutter will pick up pace and I'll stop keeping things 'just in case.'
5. I'll make time for myself whether that's to have a soak in the bath or taking time to do my hair.