Friday 19 June 2015

Guess where I was today ?

I was wrapped up in toilet paper for a world record attempt - I can now say with not a little pride that I am in the Guinness Book Of World Records for two different records. This one was for the most 'mummies' wrapped in toilet paper in 3 minutes. See what they did there ? Mummies and Mummies ? Very clever. Which is more than I can say for how I looked !

A mummified Mummy (yes it is me in there)
My personal highlight was actually meeting and being photographed with the Twirlywoos. If you don't have pre-school age children this will mean nothing to you. The names Great Big Hoo, Toodloo, Chickedy and Chick are like family members in our houses so my boys will b e delighted that I not only met them, but got my photo taken with them too. If you do, I bet you're jealous right now aren't you ?

I am far too excited about this

Lastly the fabulous camaraderie and catching up of the drinks reception in the early evening sun. I never manage to get any photos of this bit. but loads of others do. I did have my badge though so I waved it in front of anyone I'd not met before.

Ok the jig is up - I'm at Britmums Live 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment