Friday 23 January 2015

The playlist of my week: from manic to epic in five days :)

I've had a pretty full on week so I've been blogging less frequently than I had intended. To ensure you don't feel too neglected I've put this week to music. Just for you here's the playlist of my week:

Manic Monday pretty much sums it up for the day I had:


On Tuesday I went to Northern Ireland for the first time this week, so I've chosen Belfast Child:


Wednesday saw me take my second flight of the week - the one that brought me home to my boys:


I was totally shattered, but still taught yoga on Thursday evening - felt so much better for doing it:


And then we have today - an epic Friday and one that deserves a big resounding anthem:


Have a super weekend and I hope it's a bit like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment