Tuesday 19 September 2017

A few of my favourite things...

What you don't see in these photos of a beautiful sunny day on Brighton beach is all the children running around after our school class trip to the Sealife Centre.


On Open House weekend I was volunteering at Shirley Windwill. It's not a working mill any longer, but it's stunning and as you can see makes an impression against the Croydon skyline.


Eating breakfast is a rarity for me so I took a photo of it the other morning. It was delicious - what's rare is beautiful.



We have a weekend family ritual of having a special breakfast. Lately Blue Bear has been preparing tasty treats for us all.


Although he also enjoyed the pancakes I made at the weekend too.


Yoga before school is a wonderful thing - especially when the boys actually ask if they can do it.


The other day I spotted this lost Elmo on a wall in Lewes - I hope he found his way home to his loved ones.


Finally I am back in my happy place - a radio studio. So pleased to have joined the team at Radio Lewes

No comments:

Post a Comment