Sunday 28 May 2017

Happy birthday to me - and Siouxie Sioux

I've had a birthday - not a big one so nothing too fancy, but a birthday nonetheless. I went from having no plans a week before the day to being fully booked which was a nice surprise. I met friends for dim sum in London and then went for dinner with Hubbie in the evening. Thanks to our lovely neighbour offering to babysit we were able to go out for a drink and a really nice meal together - not something we get to do that often so it was a bit of a treat.

My boys (including Neo) gave me some lovely cards and gifts:


As it was a special dinner I had some champagne and Hubbie had a virgin mojito:


I'm not a food blogger, but I was inspired to share what we ate as it was so beautifully presented:


Here's to my birthday twin and style icon Siouxie Sioux - can you see the resemblance ?


Normal service will resume shortly, but for this weekend I'm being a bit self-indulgent. Please bear with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment