|Feeling a bit pants|
I have never had a migraine before, I don't even get headaches often. So imagine what I thought was going on when I had a pain in my left arm and a massive splitting pain in my head and a feeling of nausea. Yes, I had in the ten minutes it took to get home convinced myself that I was either having a stroke or something even worse. Here's what went through my mind:
1. I regret not having sorted out that life insurance I promised I'd get
|an imperfect Lotus|
2. Oh, I should have posted Mum's birthday cards, dammit she won't get her cake now either
3. Is there enough milk in the fridge ?
4. I'm going to miss the yoga day with Howard Napper at the weekend - so unfair, he's yummy !!
5. I haven't told Hubbie that I was going to get the boy dressed for nursery in a waterproof coat tomorrow morning, he'll send him in his bus jumper… ooh I hope it's dry now
6. At least I remembered to put the week's meal schedule on the front of the fridge so Hubbie knows what to cook when
7. Who will take over my radio show on Monday ? Will anyone even notice ?
8. If I get offered an interview for that job I won't be able to go - they're going to think I'm such a flake
9. I haven't chosen any music to be played in memory of me. I do hope Hubbie doesn't pick The Fall or My Bloody Valentine
10. The moon looks ever so big tonight - I hope the boys have seen it
I got home intact, went to bed early and slept until this morning.
Oh and the arm ? It's tennis elbow. I don't even play tennis.
Go figure !